We are so excited to announce that we are hosting a canned food drive for Food for Lane County during our 10 Days of Giving event! Associated Heating & Air Conditioning will collect canned goods and non-perishable food items in our office from November 1-10, 2023! If you’d like to get involved, there are three ways that you can give back to our community!
THREE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- GIVE TO A TECH: During the 10 Days of Giving, if you have an appointment with us, you can give your non-perishable food donation to one of our technicians. They will take it to our office for you and add it to the Food for Lane County bins at our location.
- DROP-OFF AT OUR OFFICE: During the 10 Days of Giving, Associated Heating & Air Conditioning will be a drop-off location for Food for Lane County. Stop by our office Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm and leave your donation in the bin located in our lobby. Our office is located at 90330 State Hwy 99N, Eugene, OR 97402.
- COMMENT FOR CANNED GOODS: Give back in a whole new way by getting social with us on Instagram and Facebook! Comment on our posts November 1-10 and we will donate one canned good. (*One comment per day, per person will be counted.) Please tag your friends and help us spread the word about our 10 Days of Giving event!
This is a great opportunity to get involved and make a positive impact on our community! With the holidays just around the corner, there is no better time than now to get involved. Help us fight hunger during our 10 Days of Giving event!
The foods listed below are healthy, have a great shelf life, and provide year-round variety for the people who turn to Food for Lane County for help. Together, we can help provide for people in need!
• High-protein, shelf-stable canned meats, nuts, peanut butter and jerky
• Low-sugar dried fruit, apple sauce and canned fruit without syrup
• Pasta, brown rice, cereal, corn meal, baking mixes and flour
• Oatmeal, granola and protein bars
• Cooking oils, spices and condiments
• Canned vegetables, beans, stews, soups, chilis, tomatoes and sauces