Zone Control Systems in Eugene, OR
Associated Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. offers the best products and workmanship, and we aim to deliver full satisfaction to our customers. If you’re looking for a way to improve the HVAC system in your home and save money, consider having us install a zone control system.
- Ensuring the indoor comfort of the Springfield/Eugene, OR area since 1978
- 100% money-back guarantee on qualifying packages through the first 2 years of a new HVAC system installation
- “No Lemon” guarantee on systems
You can trust our technicians to do the best job every time: each of them goes through more hours of training per year than most teenagers spend on social media! Feel free to ask our team any questions you have about zone control and other ways to make your home comfort even better.
Call us today: A+ Guarantee!
Zone Control Systems
What exactly does a zone control system do? It divides up your house into different "climate zones," each with its own thermostat. Dampers inside the ductwork control where the heated and cooled air from the HVAC system travels. You can close off some rooms while conditioning others, and people around the house can manipulate the temperature where they are.
Zoned HVAC Benefits
If you always thought it was wasteful that your AC or furnace heated the whole house each time it turned on even if only a few rooms needed it, then a zoned HVAC system is just what you need:
- No more wasted energy on heating and cooling empty rooms.
- People in your house can have personalized comfort, ending "thermostat wars."
- Each room can have the cooling or heating that serves its purpose.
- Proper thermostat programming with zoning allows for more even comfort.
HVAC Zoning System
You will need professionals to install zone controls, and Associated Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is the contractor serving Eugene, OR and the surrounding area to call.